Pillows are a very personal thing - some like them full and others relatively flat. In general, younger children (from 18 months onwards) will prefer a flatter pillow - just enough to elevate their head to a comfortable level. As they get older and bigger, these clever pillows can be restuffed to accommodate their growing little bodies.
Our woollen pillows have some very clear benefits (as opposed to synthetic or feather pillows) and are well worth the investment.
- hypo-allergenic (unlike feathers, which can act as an irritant to some)
- dust mite resistant
- absorbs and dissipates moisture
- can be filled (or unfilled) to cater for different ages and preferences
- come with a complementary pillow protector
- chemical free
- Made in the UK
- organic Yorkshire wool
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton covers
Also available in single size.